Banking service via telephone message - a tool for you to successfully make and control transactions at anytime and anywhere by sending a text message with predetermine syntax to Kienlongbank message exchange.
Features and utilities
- Actively initiate account balance inquiry at anytime and anywhere.
- Receive text message when there is any change in balance.
- Other information inquiry Exchange rate, interest rate, etc.
- Easily, quickly and precisely make transaction with only one message.
- Update latest benefits and promotion programs via SMS.
- 24/7 customer support service.
Customers and subscription procedure
Individuals and Organizations open their current account opened at Kienlongbank and require to use Internet Banking service.
b. Subscription procedure
- Registration form cum service contract.
- ID card/passport of account holder.
- Registration form cum service contract signed and sealed by legal representative/authorized person.
- Documentary evidences, proving the organization's representative/authorized person.
- ID card/Passport of legal representative or authorized person.
- Certification of business registration and operation/ Establishment decision.
Question 1: What is SMS Banking Service of Kienlongbank?
Kienlongbank's answer: SMS Banking Service offered by Kienlongbank is a banking transaction method by sending a SMS with predetermined syntax to 1900 6929 (for Mobifone, Vinafone and Viettel subscribers) or 6089 (for all mobile networks and fixed telephone subscribers) so that the following benefits may be enjoyed:
- Account balance inquiry.
- SMS service for changes in account balance.
- Other information inquiry including exchange rate, interest rate of time/call deposit, support, etc.
- Others offered by Kienlongbank from time to time.
Question 2: Where can I find predetermined syntaxes in Kienlongbank's SMS Banking service?
Kienlongbank's answer: User guide for SMS Banking of Kienlongbank (for more details, please click here)
Question 3: Why are any messages on account balance variation not delivered to my phone number although I have registered SMS Banking service?
Kienlongbank's answer: If you have subscribed for SMS Banking without receiving any SMS upon balance variation, please do not hesitate to contact hotline 1900 6929 or Kienlongbank branches/transaction offices for further support.
Question 4: Which mobile networks can use SMS Banking?
Kienlongbank's answer: You may subscribe SMS Banking with Mobifone, Vinaphone, Viettel, Sfone, EVN, Beeline and VietNamMobile networks.
Question 5: Can I conduct money transfer with SMS Banking of Kienlongbank?
Kienlongbank's answer: SMS Banking may not be used to initiate any money transfer transaction.